Saving Session Blank Graph

lb5999

Saving Session Blank Graph

Post by lb5999 »

I have a V-t graph which displays the response of a soma to a pulse of injected current. When I try to save the session as Soma.ses, the file appears in the folder where all the related files are. But, when I load the session (where the session is either just the graph or all the windows in the session), the graph appears blank... namely, it has the axis and the label "v(0.5)", but there is no V-t function/action potential displayed. Can somebody help me? Am I being dumb?

Thanks!

PS can someone also explain how to save graphs into a publishable format on a Mac?

L
ted
Site Admin

Re: Saving Session Blank Graph

Post by ted »

lb5999 wrote:I have a V-t graph which displays the response of a soma to a pulse of injected current. When I try to save the session as Soma.ses, the file appears in the folder where all the related files are. But, when I load the session (where the session is either just the graph or all the windows in the session), the graph appears blank... namely, it has the axis and the label "v(0.5)", but there is no V-t function/action potential displayed.
That's how it should work. To see something, run a simulation.
can someone also explain how to save graphs into a publishable format on a Mac?
See the FAQ list; you'll find a link at http://www.neuron.yale.edu/neuron/docs