Version 5.4 of NeuroMorpho.Org was released on 17 May, 2012. Highlights of this release include:
New data added: 28 Archives (754 reconstructions).
- Neuron Atlas - alpha version of an interactive tool to visualize spatial distribution of rodent neurons available in NeuroMorpho.Org. (See http://neuromorpho.org/neuroMorpho/LS_Video.jsp)
- Random neurons - one-click option to view a random selection of neurons in the database. (Browse>Random neurons http://neuromorpho.org/neuroMorpho/byRandom.jsp)
- Keyword Search - now includes NeuroMorpho.Org ID in the search query. (Search>Keywords http://neuromorpho.org/neuroMorpho/KeywordSearch.jsp)
- Multiple Archives - reconstructions resulting from collaborations between multiple laboratories are assigned multiple archives.
- Literature coverage is updated to include publications through June 2012 (http://neuromorpho.org/neuroMorpho/LS.jsp).
- About page is updated with details of database (http://neuromorpho.org/neuroMorpho/about.jsp).
Please see What’s new (http://neuromorpho.org/neuroMorpho/WIN.jsp) for additional details of this release.
We thank all the data contributors and the NeuroMorpho.Org for their continued support.
The NeuroMorpho.Org team
Managing anatomically complex model cells with the CellBuilder. Importing morphometric data with NEURON's Import3D tool or Robert Cannon's CVAPP. Where to find detailed morphometric data.
1 post • Page 1 of 1