Compiler Problem with NEURON 6.0.1

akys

Compiler Problem with NEURON 6.0.1

Post by akys »

Hello, I'm trying to compile a model with mac os x 10.4 and neuron 6.0.1,
but there are some errors...

This is the log of mknrndll:

ampasyn.mod cabalan.mod cachan.mod capump.mod hh3.mod kca.mod leak.mod nabalan.mod nmdasyn.mod pump.mod stim.mod
ampasyn.mod cabalan.mod cachan.mod capump.mod hh3.mod kca.mod leak.mod nabalan.mod nmdasyn.mod pump.mod stim.mod
"/Applications/NEURON-6.0/nrn/share/nrn/libtool" --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I"/Applications/NEURON-6.
0/nrn/include/nrn" -I"/Applications/NEURON-6.0/nrn/i386/lib" -g -O2 -c -o ampasyn.lo `test -f 'ampasyn.c' || echo '/'`ampasyn.c
/Applications/NEURON-6.0/nrn/share/nrn/libtool: line 1: /Users/hines/gnu/bin/sed: No such file or directory
/Applications/NEURON-6.0/nrn/share/nrn/libtool: line 1: /Users/hines/gnu/bin/sed: No such file or directory
*** Warning: inferring the mode of operation is deprecated.
*** Future versions of Libtool will require --mode=MODE be specified.
: compile: cannot determine name of library object from `'
make: *** [ampasyn.lo] Error 1
Press 'return' key to close

This problem wasn't with neuron 5.9.

Excuse me for the language, but I don't speak english very well...

Claudio.
Last edited by akys on Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
hines
Site Admin

Post by hines »

/Users/hines/gnu/bin/sed: No such file or directory
You do not have the mac developer tools installed. See the third "Problem:" in
http://www.neuron.yale.edu/neuron/insta ... aller.html
akys

Post by akys »

ok, thanks!