I can't compile and/or link an interviews program. If InterViews is not
installed in /usr or /usr/local or /usr/local/iv,
specify the proper location of the interviews tree using
The interviews headers should be in subdirectories of
/where/you/put/iv/include, and the libraries should be in
/where/you/put/iv/lib or /where/you/put/iv/x86_64/lib
(not in /where/you/put/iv/lib/ALPHA or
/where/you/put/iv/lib/LINUX or some other subdirectory of lib).
my command is:
./configure --prefix=`pwd` --with-iv=/opt/neuron/iv
I have the iv folder at the path I specified in the above command, I am following the instructions from here: https://www.neuron.yale.edu/neuron/down ... heroptions.
Any help on this would be appreciated.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5351
- Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 4:50 pm
- Location: Yale University School of Medicine
Three questions.I can't compile and/or link an interviews program.
1. Was NEURON (including InterViews) ever successfully installed on this computer before?
2. Exactly where did you get the source code?
3. What error messages were generated by configure, make, make install ?