I have released the 0.1.0 http://github.com/mattions/neuronvisio/tarball/0.1.0 version of NeuronVisio http://mattions.github.com/neuronvisio/ a GTK2 User Interface with 3D capabilities for Neuron.
- * 3D visualization of the model with the possibility to change it runtime
* Creation of vectors to record any variable present in the section
* Pylab integration to plot directly the result of the simulation
* Exploration of the timecourse of any variable among time using a color coded scale in the 3d representation
* the GUI runs in its own thread so it’s possible to use the console to modify/interact with the model.
Let me know what you think, if you find any bug http://github.com/mattions/neuronvisio/ ... labels/bug or you want any feauture added http://github.com/mattions/neuronvisio/ ... ls/feature
The code is on github http://github.com/mattions/neuronvisio/ if you want to have a look.
You can get the development version via git:
git clone git://github.com/mattions/neuronvisio.git