Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:37 am
- Forum: Reaction-diffusion in NEURON
- Topic: Introduction and request for suggestions
- Replies: 5
- Views: 11182
Dear Bill, I am very interested in this venture. Arjen van Ooyen and myself have been developing models of neurite outgrowth and branching based on construction of the microtubule cytoskeleton, mediated by the diffusion and active transport of tubulin and other substances. We have written our own co...
- Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:58 am
- Forum: Employment and educational opportunities
- Topic: Postdoc & PhD posts in computational neuroscience
- Replies: 0
- Views: 15112
Postdoctoral Research Fellow and PhD Studentship in Computational Neuroscience. Computational Intelligence research group, Department of Computing Science and Mathematics, University of Stirling, Scotland. A 36-month Research Assistant post (salary range: £20,044 - £30,002p.a.; appointment up to spi...