1. What is a backbone segment?
2. What is “global variable dt” and how to activate it? cvode.active()?
Is this true? Or variable dt is global when we use cvode.use_local_dt(0).
-when I tried to use variable dt Variable Step control tool with prallel computing tool there was a crash. is this normal?
3. Does nonuniformities of the membrane mechanisms impact the operation of parallel computing tool? (e.x. M current (some kind of voltage activated potassium channel) locates mostly in the perisomatic region of CA1 pyramidal cells).
4. Do I obtain the latest development code of hoc files located in “*\nrnxx\lib\hoc” with the "hg clone http://www.neuron.yale.edu/hg/neuron/nrn" command?
6. What is the meaning of "sid" in "pc.multisplit(x, sid)"? It means thread or it refers to a section or nod that split in two?
7. If I have a cell with a soma and two dendrites connected to it (one apical and one basal) what is the simplest possible hoc code let me split this cell into two pieces each one processed by a separate thread? What modification the following code needs to work?
- Code: Select all
pc = new ParallelContext()
8. in the loadbal.hoc srlist object defined 2 times
line 178 -> srlist = new SectionList()
line 188 -> srlist = new List()
9. Neuron can recognize logical CPU cores but can't recognize hyperthread CPU cores.
10. sortindex.reverse Vector class function is not described in the reference manual. its work is obvious. no question. (why this obfunc does not require a parenthesis?)