Tutorial 2 : Making Hybrid Nets
Example of a hybrid network
- Step 1. Define the types of cells
- A. We need a class of cells that
can supply afferent spikes.
- B. We need a "motoneuron" or "M cell" class.
- 1. Specifying the anatomical and
biophysical properties of the M cell class
- 2. Specifying what kinds of synapses can be
attached to an M cell
- 3. Placing synapses on the M cell
- Step 2. Create each cell in the network
- A. We need a Network Builder
- B. We need an instance of each
of our three cell types.
Run a simulation and plot the input and output spike trains
- Step 3. Connect the cells.
- A. Network architecture
- B. Parameters
Go back to the main page ("Using the Network Builder").
Copyright © 2001 by N.T. Carnevale and M.L. Hines, All Rights